We’re here to help! Enrolling in the plan is simple, but investing for your life goals requires you to be informed. To help guide you through the enrollment process, please contact a representative.
Before Enrolling in the plan, you should:
- Understand the plan features
- Review the Investment Options offered
- Understand the Investment Option Performance
How to Enroll:
Before enrolling online, be prepared to provide the following:
- The amount or percentage of pay that you wish to contribute to the Plan: The calculators in the Resource Center portion of this website can help you calculate the impact of different contribution levels on your take-home pay. If you need help selecting contribution rates, contact your Voya local financial advisor*.
- The name of each person you wish to designate as your beneficiary. You may submit up to 10 beneficiaries when you enroll online. If you have more than 10 beneficiaries, we suggest that you contact us for additional assistance toll-free at (877) 266-9374.
There are three ways you can enroll in the Plan:
- Meet with your Voya local financial advisor*. Review your personal situation, complete the appropriate paperwork to specify your deferral amount, investment selections, and designate your beneficiary.
- Complete the Online Enrollment process. Online enrollment is quick and easy. Enroll Now!
- EZ Enrollment. Complete the simplified City of Gresham EZ Enrollment/Participation Agreement. You’ll provide some basic information about yourself, choose your deferral amount, and designate your Plan beneficiary. Your contributions will automatically be invested in one of the Plan’s Target Date Funds, (based on your date of birth), as designated by the City.
*Securities and investment advisory services offered through Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. (member SIPC)
Not FDIC/NCUA/NCUSIF Insured I Not a Deposit of a Bank/Credit Union I May Lose Value I Not Bank/Credit Union Guaranteed I Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency
Insurance products, annuities and retirement plan funding issued by (third party administrative services may also be provided by) Voya Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company, One Orange Way, Windsor, CT 06095-4774. Securities are distributed by Voya Financial Partners LLC (member SIPC). Custodial account agreements or trust agreements are provided by Voya Institutional Trust Company. All companies are members of the Voya® family of companies. Securities may also be distributed through other broker-dealers with which Voya has selling agreements. Insurance obligations are the responsibility of each individual company. Product and services may not be available in all states.